“Convenient”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I live in Clifton, so this is very convenient, especially when I want a sit-down service restaurant without driving too far from home. I usually order a salad or steak which is decent. The French onion soup is too salty, however.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

For years I had wanted to try an Outback Steakhouse but the one we had when we lived in California was always crowded and I refuse to stand in line for food like a begger so we never tried one until this past February as some Friends invited us to one in Centreville that is about half way between our house and theirs.

The atmosphere was okay and the service was great however the portion sizes were way to small and after eating a very tiny filet and potato I was glad that I had ordered the bloomin onion as I needed it to fill me up. The filet is supposed to melt in your mouth but this one was not only very small but very chewy and tough.

The restaurant itself was okay as was the service but the food quality does not justify the price.

1  Thank Carl A
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our son used to work there on the front desk/greeter. The clam chowder of all thing is really tasty -- wouldn't expect that at a steak house. The wait time can be insane on the weekends because this is a popular neighborhood place to eat.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great dinner option for dining-in or take out. Consistent level of service, portions and value for the last 16 years. Fish, chicken and steak options are all very good. Highly recommend the children's meals as they have a decent variety for reasonable prices. Even with takeout, if it isn't right, just call and let them know so they can make it right.

Have recently joined the rewards club to stretch dollars even further. A bit more work, but worth it.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food at Outback is consistently good. My husband and I absolutely love the steaks and often try other items on the menu. We always leave satisfied.