“Great as usual”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Most everything great. Excellent customer service. Always a wait since so popular. Western flare. Brew beer on site.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I LOVE SWEETWATER. Right now it is officially my go to restaurant if someone comes to town. great food great atmosphere . my husband fills his beer each visit at their microbrewery. I can get a great drink too. tastes fresh and hits the spot . I love that I can bring my four growing boys out to dinner and they can get a hearty meal _ burgers,ribs,steaks, you name it and they are full.then the bill comes and its under a hundred. for a family of six that is a good thing. high quality steaks and sea food. must do!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Lovely food, cooked just how you like it, all excellently prepared. They brew there own beers on site which are really worth a try. would recommend it.

Had a great back bar for after dinner drinks

Reviewed January 5, 2013

For some reason, I can't pass up the Drunken Ribeye, and I like it best as a dinner entree, since dinner includes a loaded and tasty baked potato. If you like garlic, this is a great restaurant for you, as it is used as a flavor enhancing spice in the drunken ribeye, roasted garlic mashed potatos, and in many of the food entrees. If you don't get along with garlic, maybe not so great for you.

Service is always excellent here, and the staff teams to serve every customer. You can ask any server for something, and (amazing to me), word will be passed, and someone -- not always the same person you asked -- will have it for you in a jiffy. Management is on a radio system with the hostess staff and keeps track of all the logistics of moving people in and out efficiently, and on maintaining food quality, timeliness of service, and customer satisfaction.

With the delicious fare, fabulous service, attention to quality, and interesting atmosphere, I'm willing to pay a little more to dine here, than other places, and if you try it out, make sure to ask for the "ozzie rolls," and see if you agree that these donut-like breads, smothered with their honey butter, are awesome.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

For starters...I had never been there before..my Wife suggested we go and ..we were not disappointed...My wife had the roasted baked Oyster ..a little too much breading but it tasted great. I had the Chicken Chimichanga .. the chicken was succulent the flavor was fantastic..the baked onions were so good and it tasted great the next day also..We had the Brussel Spouts with cheese and a lemon vinagarette...and to top it off..Our Waitress was GRACE...so professional and kind and her service was outstanding....need I say more..Go you will like it.