“Great food-Wonderful for catered events”

Ciro's New York Pizza
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been enjoying the items on Ciro's menu for over 12 years and have never been disappointed. My favorite is their veggie pizza and their pastas are tasty, too. Many of us have used them to cater events and guests rave about the food.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The best pizza I have had in a long time. Huge thin NY style slices. They have lots to chose from on the M-F daily lunch specials. They also have kids specials which are a geat value as my daughter gets the pasta and has enough for 3 meals.
The pizza is really really good and tasty. Stick with the lunch specials for a better value or it can be a bit pricey for pizza and pasta.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Go to pizza place in Centreville. Always great and crowded! Not only do we always see people we know, but the food is great!! Love the pizza and all of the salads.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great Pizza and salads service was great and their Gelato Bar..one would find in Italy..all Natural Flavors

Reviewed November 7, 2012

A friend introduced me to this place after living in the area for 30 years. I have been back almost once a week since. Pizza whole and by the slice - NY style and fabulous! Cheese Steak sandwiches my entire family enjoys. Salads, authentic Italian meals. A Must!