“Great Pizza”

Ciro's New York Pizza
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is a traditional Pizza joint with great food and great service.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love the NY style pizza. Family owned and Ciro takes pride in his name on the door. I have only eaten the pizza.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Glad we checked this place out on our vacation....pizza was awesome...closest thing to NY pizza outside of NY. Service was quick & friendly, pizza crust was perfect, steak & cheese was delish....give them a try!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

One of our frequent lunch spots. Fresh food, fast service, prices okay. Not a fancy place to dine - more like a step or two up from Subway - but always good food. Have not tried the pizza - usually get a calzone or the like.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Locals love it. I found the pizza not to my liking. I like Chicago style pizza, and my sauce to have some zing. If you like New york style you might like it.