WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winchester, Virginia
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice quiet lunch. Food a little pricey but bang bang shrimp always good. I enjoyed fish tacos w/ mango salsa which was very good.

Vienna, Virginia
“Great Staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

What a great staff! Except for the hostess, who underestimated our wait time by about twenty minutes; (I am rarely impressed with them, anyway.) everyone was very attentive. When I say everyone, I mean that while we were waiting, we were offered shrimp samples and drinks from a number of the employees trying to make our extended wait more pleasant.

We had a gift certificate. Since we are not fans of the other two qualifying restaurants: Outback Steakhouse and Carrabas, we ended up in the 'seafood' restaurant. I'm not a fan of seafood but my husband is. He enjoyed the trout while I was lukewarm on the filet mignon. Considering it's not a steakhouse, it was okay on the second try. The first had to be sent back for being unacceptably tough. The french green beans had no flavor which I remedied with some of the flavored oil accompanying the bread. This oil is so tasty, I refrained from my habit of requesting butter for the bread instead. The salads were fine but on the small side. The dessert selection did not tempt us.

When our delightful waiter Brandon packaged our leftovers, he was kind enough to include a fresh loaf of crusty bread with their seasoned oil. He and the manager showed proper concern and graciousness over replacing the steak.

The decor is tastefully trendy and being a popular spot, is lively and noisy.

• Visited January 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“great seafood chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is our favorite Bonefish in the area. Service is great and the food is consistently good. We prefer to sit at the bar or in the bar area.

Visited January 2013
Lewes, Delaware
“First Visit to Bonefish Grill - We Were Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

After saying many times that we had to try Bonefish, we finally did on a trip to the DC suburbs. We were very pleased with our meals and will surely go back. We both chose an entree from the word-burning-grill menu, salmon for my wife ($17.30), sea scallops and shrimp for me ($16.90). Both were excellent and surprisingly reasonably priced. There was a large selection of good wines by the glass with prices ranging from $5.50 to $15. Most were in the $6 to $9 range.

Our waitress was professional, attentive and friendly.

The restaurant is located in a large shopping center and there's plenty of parking.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Alexandria, Virginia
“Firecracker Shrimp?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I get sucked in to going back because of the shrimp appetizer - which is really good (but done better at Carlyle, Coastal Flats and others). But I find this place to be a bit inconsistent. Sometimes I have a great meal and other times. . .just so, so. And the long wait to get into this place is always a huge turn-off.

Visited November 2012