“Firecracker Shrimp?”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I get sucked in to going back because of the shrimp appetizer - which is really good (but done better at Carlyle, Coastal Flats and others). But I find this place to be a bit inconsistent. Sometimes I have a great meal and other times. . .just so, so. And the long wait to get into this place is always a huge turn-off.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Fantastic menu. Great service. Both my wife's and my fish selections were very good. Try the bang-bang tacos. We have been there several times over the years and it never fails to impress.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I visited this restaurant some time ago. I was dining with a friend. The service was excellent and the food superb.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I love happy hour at Bonefish due to the generously poured, inexpensive glasses of wine, and deliciously, discounted appetizers. During our last visit, we missed happy hour. We ordered two "specials" in addition to salads and a glass of wine. The food was good as usual, but for the price, we would not go back at "regular" menu prices given the food. We will return for happy hour, but for the regular prices there are restaurants we prefer at the regular prices.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food. Good service. A fun place to meet friends, have a drink and dine. Recommend this restaurant to others.