WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Pomodoro - CLOSED

Pomodoro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Fairfax, Virginia
“Italian food at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have never had a bad meal in or from Pomodoro. Their sandwichs are stuffed with good things, love the baked ziti, and the sausage rolls are a treat. The pizza is also very good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carol F

“Good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

The price are good, quality inconsistent but better than other restaurants, overall a good experience, i hope they had more choices and more authentic dishes.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marcomentana
Centreville, Virginia
“awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am a really big pizza fan and when I found out about the pomodoro in centreville I had to try it out. I was greeted with a big smile and the pizza looked really good. I ordered a meat lover pizza for my friends and I. The pizza came out pretty fast and we all liked it. It tasted really good and Since then I have ordered pizzas to go and for delivery on many occasions now.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Kimberly b
Northern Virginia
“good food and quick delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great authentically Italian-tasting pizza! the buffalo chicken pizza is my daughter's favorite...i tried it recently and it was delicious. also had the greek salad with grilled chicken, it was very good...i would definitely recommend this place. the only reason i didn't give it an excellent is because the bottom of the pizza crust was a little over done. but not so much so that we couldn't eat it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank beth s
“Ba vene! Excellente! Bellisimo, Delicioso I'll come back again for their Chicken Parmigianna.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Tante grazie. Great food, great service. Decent in price. Ill come back next time I'm in the area. Thank you.

4 Thank RQueRoyalDesign