“Really enjoyed the refreshingly different menu!”
Review of Coyote Grille - CLOSED

Coyote Grille
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 29
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We wanted to try something different and this fit the bill. We both really enjoyed our meals. My wife had the orange shrimp and special green rice (tomatillo/cilantro). I went with the chicken tortilla soup (wife was surprised how much chicken was in it) and a couple of tapas. One was strips of grilled steak on creamed corn with bourbon sauce, delicious; the second was the prosciutto/mozzarella cakes with greens salad, okay but probably would try the southwest caprese. We definitely would go back!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great food, service and atmosphere! Fajitas are fantastic, fish is great and well-seasoned tacos are loved by my husband, salsa trio is nice for anyone who enjoys salsa and chips with variety – everything we have had here has been great! Portions are pretty decent and we usually take a little something home so we can enjoy desert. The tres leches cake was good but Juan’s famous coconut flan was amazing! I love coconut but my husband doesn’t and we both loved it!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Future customers beware! This place is VERY NOISY! Great for an after-work get together... girls nite out... etc. not ideal for a dinner for two (although it looks like they're aware of the problem and have begun installing sound absorbing panels on the walls). Aleksander our waiter was outstanding making suggestions, & very welcoming. Shrimp appetizer came with 6 lg shrimp. Very tasty. Perfectly cooked. Fish tacos were again perfectly cooked but bland. We wouldn't do again. Chicken fajitas were also perfectly done...tasty and juicy. Could have used more onions and peppers. Kudos to the kitchen for not overcooking anything on a busy Fri nite. Darkhorse red wine was dry and priced ryt at $28. Nothing really outstanding. Good for a change. Worth it due to a $30 Groupon.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I and our three sons were looking for something different, and we found it! The food was incredible! We had the steak and creamy corn tapas to start it out, and I could have eaten three servings of it - SOOO good. Our waitress, Ashleigh, was very professional and made sure all our needs were cared for - my water glass never went empty. My husband had the Coyote burger, and it was perfect. I had the Cowboy salad - YUM. My youngest had the cheese quesadilla, and said it was "the best." The fried ice cream tied it all up for dessert - no dissapointment to be found on this night. The atmosphere was inviting and the decor takes you to another place. The owner checked on us to make sure all was right. Great experience, great food - you will miss out if you don't give this place a try.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

the food was surprisingly bad at this hip-looking, new restaurant in Centreville. the appetizers tasted quickly thrown together with no care or quality assurance. underdone, and terrible tasting. won't go back.