Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
TripAdvisor
$161
Residence Inn
$89
All reviewsgranola barsfront desk staffroom was cleanfree wifihotel staffoatmealdc areadulles airportclarkbedding
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very clean , helpful management and staff. We will be visiting again and will use this hotel next time we are in the area . Walking to great restaurant , movie theater , shopping ,,,,
Close to main HWY and also easy access to mall

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2014

What a great place to stay! I have been staying at this hotel for about three nights a week since August 2013 as I started a new job. I stay at this hotel and commute about 45 minutes one way daily because it is a real good value. I would love to share my experience with other guest and visitors to the DC area.

I stayed at most of the rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All the rooms are nice, comfy, and super clean. I couldn't hear my neighbors, TV was nice and big. Free internet have been really reliable and fast enough. All front desk staff were absolutely amazing - it didn't matter what I needed, they made it happened! The hotel is also conveniently located near many fast food restaurants and grocery stores, and rooms have microwaves and stove so dining in or out is easy.

I will definitely be staying at this hotel every time I go to the DC area for work or pleasure.

Room Tip: For me, I always select a none smoking room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Gergis W
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Hotel was super clean, breakfast was Great. Kim from the front desk was super friendly and very attentive to any issues or needs I had. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The beds were great, the rooms were large,location close to the main road. Next time I go to Centreville I will be staying at this hotel again

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2013

If you are looking for attention to detail and personal service, this is the hotel for you! The entire staff makes you feel as if you are right at home.

Highlights:

- Your pets are welcome at a reasonable rate. We paid one rate for our entire stay (2 months now).

- The rooms are quiet and we barely ever hear any of the other guests.

- A grab and go breakfast is available every morning for your convenience.

We relocated from San Diego, CA when my husband got a job in Washington, D.C. and have decided to stay in this hotel until we can locate an excellent home, instead of rushing into a decision of where to live.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was in the area for what I thought was going to be 3 months at work. At the last minute, I found out I'd be heading elsewhere. I found Kim at the desk, late at night, and she was super helpful getting me checked out super early.
The good- very quiet. My room (618) was very clean. As a matter of fact, I'm typing this at another extendedstay in another city... It's like apples to oranges... It's like I've gone from from 4 stars to 2! Loved 4 pillows on my bed (2 firm, 2 feather). Bed was comfortable. Even the iron was decent and had a steam burst button. I've got to be pressedf or work. Little things like that are great.
The bad- I've stayed at extendedstays with bigger kitchens and even dishwashers. This one was TINY and the utensils were horrible. The washers need to be replaced. And although clean and nicely appointed, furniture was on its last leg. It's the old stuff with new handles.
Bottom line- I usually stay at Westins and I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite with the extra window.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business