“Best place to stay to relax.”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had a terrible week and needed a place to stay. I am homeless. This place was awesome and very comforting after the traumatizing week I've had. I would suggest to place to anyone! I hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that we were able to give you a place to stay and call "home". We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope you will choose our hotel again, should you need a place to stay in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I picked this hotel because it is right across the street from Spa World. The check-in process was pretty long. At first, no one was at the desk but when she finally did show, she was the nicest person I've encountered in the service industry. (I just wish I could remember her name.) My biggest complaint was that the price was different from my online reservation. It was only a couple dollars and I was too tired to really make a fuss. They also made me sign a bunch of papers which I haven't really had to do at other hotels.

As for the room, I honestly think it was one of the best hotel rooms I've ever had. I found myself thinking that I could probably live there. It was very large with lots of space for all of my stuff. I only stayed for a night so I didn't get to use the kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked amazingly well. My only real complaint with the room is a silly one. I have an extremely hard time falling asleep and any little light or noise will keep me awake for hours. I never heard any of my neighbors, but the light from the microwave clock and the smoke detector were shining brightly, at least for me, at that was distracting as I tried to clear my mind, in vain. However, that's an extremely petty observation and most people wouldn't give it a second thought.

Overall, I'd give the place a 4/5 and I would stay again if the price was right.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel was wonderful. VERY clean and comfortable with everything you need provided. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would surely recommend it to anyone. The only down side was that it does not have a pool. There is a McDonald's right next door, which was very handy. They are also very pet friendly. My dog also enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank petstuff
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel being pet friendly, clean and comfortable. As well, I am glad that you found our location to be ideal, close to restaurants nearby. Still, I apologize that we do not offer a pool.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dcc@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This Motel made a mistake on my Debit Card. To make up for the mistake, they provided me with a free night stay and a very large and very clean room to stay in. Being a Minister I travel a lot. I would recommend this Motel to all of my friends and Church members.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank revray1970

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am very sorry that we made a billing error, but happy to know that we corrected it quickly. We look forward to having you, or any of your Church members, stay with us in the future, should your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was a last-minute trip for a funeral for us. We drove from NY and picked the place out at random. We had a very nice stay. The room was clean (though my husband kept pointing out the faint smell of cigarettes) and very spacious. The bed was extra-firm. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. And above all else, the place was quiet. I don't think we heard another hotel guest the entire time we were there. It was close to everything we needed and easy to find. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S

Sarah - Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad that you found your room to be spacious and the bedding to be comfortable. As well, it is great to know that the staff took such great care of you during your visit. While we are sorry that it was for such a sad reason, we are happy that we were able to attend to all of your needs.

Thank you again. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Haven't even been here a full night and I will never stay again. The people next to us are having a party. After complaining to the management 2x, we called the police. The manager said they didn't have to leave so the cops couldn't do anything. It's ridiculous. I've been up since 3am listening to these people. Never will stay again. Horrible customer service.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sincerely sorry that we failed to provide you with the comfort and care that you expected when you stayed with us. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I am disappointed that our staff did not move you to another room or intervene in a better way. As a result, we are working to create new procedures for these types of situations to ensure they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at DCC@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Once again a great stay at a great hotel. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel over the past 18 months and they have never disappointed. The room has been clean, they always have what you need, nothing super special but exactly what you need.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Keith - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We can't wait to have you back to repeat this experience for a fourth time!

Thank you again for sharing these kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centreville
SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Days Inn Manassas
Days Inn Manassas
#12 of 20 in Manassas

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Dr, Centreville, VA 20121-2405
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
Price Range: $74 - $100 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville