Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
$71
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$93
$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$85
$85
ExtendedStay
$115
$107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$75
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$70
TripAdvisor
$101
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$102
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

All reviewsgranola barsfront desk staffroom was cleanfree wifihotel staffoatmealdc areadulles airportclarkmicrowavebedding
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This Motel made a mistake on my Debit Card. To make up for the mistake, they provided me with a free night stay and a very large and very clean room to stay in. Being a Minister I travel a lot. I would recommend this Motel to all of my friends and Church members.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank revray1970
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am very sorry that we made a billing error, but happy to know that we corrected it quickly. We look forward to having you, or any of your Church members, stay with us in the future, should your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was a last-minute trip for a funeral for us. We drove from NY and picked the place out at random. We had a very nice stay. The room was clean (though my husband kept pointing out the faint smell of cigarettes) and very spacious. The bed was extra-firm. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. And above all else, the place was quiet. I don't think we heard another hotel guest the entire time we were there. It was close to everything we needed and easy to find. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S

Sarah - Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad that you found your room to be spacious and the bedding to be comfortable. As well, it is great to know that the staff took such great care of you during your visit. While we are sorry that it was for such a sad reason, we are happy that we were able to attend to all of your needs.

Thank you again. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Haven't even been here a full night and I will never stay again. The people next to us are having a party. After complaining to the management 2x, we called the police. The manager said they didn't have to leave so the cops couldn't do anything. It's ridiculous. I've been up since 3am listening to these people. Never will stay again. Horrible customer service.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sincerely sorry that we failed to provide you with the comfort and care that you expected when you stayed with us. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I am disappointed that our staff did not move you to another room or intervene in a better way. As a result, we are working to create new procedures for these types of situations to ensure they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at DCC@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Once again a great stay at a great hotel. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel over the past 18 months and they have never disappointed. The room has been clean, they always have what you need, nothing super special but exactly what you need.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Keith - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We can't wait to have you back to repeat this experience for a fourth time!

Thank you again for sharing these kind words.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

While traveling for 2 weeks, we have been staying in Embassy Suites, Hampton Inns, etc. We have family near this hotel, and opted to try it over a neighboring hotel because the price was cheaper and we would only stay for 1 night. When you walk in, don't expect the hotel lobbies you see in other hotels. This place is the plain sister.

The room was clean. But the bed featured a blanked and bedspread. I had gotten used to the clean duvets in other hotels. That was a little off putting. The kitchenette is nice, although the fridge has seen better days. The closet doors are actually a curtain.

All in all, the hotel is clean and a good value. But as far as amenities, it's not up to the standard of amenities of other hotel chains. If I would to visit it again, I'd check out the neighboring hotel property. I guess those amenities are worth the extra $40 a night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that we did not provide you with some of the amenities you were expecting. Please accept our apologies. While we are not a full service hotel, our team is committed to satisfying our guests. We are very thankful for your feedback and will strive to improve. I invite you to contact me, at afimowicz@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments or questions about our services.

Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future!