“BEST PHO IN NORTHERN VA”
Review of Pho Bistro

Pho Bistro
Ranked #47 of 116 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband and I have tried multiple Pho places all over Northern VA but this is the best so far, We have been patrons of this place for years and we eat there at least once a week. Although they do not know our names, they always give us a warm welcome when we enter the restaurant. My family loves their Pho but I enjoy the salad or the chicken or pork chop with rice. They assist me with special orders that I want, like well done chicken or pork chop. Changes in dressing. Or for my son Tai Chin no onions, etc.

1  Thank Washdc_mom1085

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Where highways 28 and 29 intersect, there is a restaurant where hunger and Pho intercept. This little hole in the wall was expanded and renovated last year to have many more seats to meet the demand of their regular clientele. The soup is excellent, the service is fast, the price is reasonable.