“Excellent Sushi, BBQ & Seafood experience”
Review of Korshi Buffet - CLOSED

Korshi Buffet
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time with friends for a lunch buffet. They had quite a variety of sushi, seafood and some choices for BBQ. The price was quite reasonable for the selections they had. I always enjoy grilling my own meat and I grilled spicy marinated pork, beef short-ribs and shrimps. Their dessert section was also great. I wished that I had more time to enjoy the food. Definitely a place to visit for good food. Only thing... I came late (about 1:15 PM) for the lunch buffet and they stopped making new food and the selections were fewer than should have been.

1  Thank PastorQ

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We chose this restaurant as a drive by. Upon calling found it to be a little pricey. Upon entering anyhow, found that they discount the children extremely fairly. One of my girls eats much more plentiful than my other and they only charged us for one full child fare. The food was amazing and found they had raw foods you would normally find in such a place but lacking a grill and someone prepared to grill for you. Sat down and noticed a sunken grill in the middle of our table. I went back, got more raw food and commenced with placing food on the grill and the host came along and flipped and cut up all the meats. Exquisite! Plenty of food and great service. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I decided to spend a quiet Friday lunch with my wife after being sick for 2 weekends and so wanted to have a small lunch treat. As we were shopping near Centreville, we decided to give Korshi a try. By similar buffet standards, we felt the cost was a little steep, even though the weekday lunch rates are somewhat less compared to dinner and especially weekends. The restaurant was clean and the staff very attentive. We enjoyed the fact there was a small selection of Korean marinated meats which was cooked by the staff at your table on a hot plate. The sushi selection was decent. The hot food selection was quite good but unfortunately the food Warmers did not seem to be able to keep the food hot. Perhaps it was because we were there almost at 2pm, towards the tailed of the lunch buffet service which ends at 3pm. Also by then, most of the food were almost finished and there was no need for additional to pup from the kitchen. It made us feel that we were having leftovers. Dessert selection was very small and at best mediocre. Glad there was soft serve ice cream though. Overall, it was a decent experience but with the high price points, it did not quite feel it was value nor quality for the money. So will not be a repeat for us in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was good but, they didn't have very much seafood unless you count the sushi which they did have a great variety of. The ladies didn't tell you how to use the cooking contraption in the middle of the table so I mostly got sushi and already cooked items. The dessert table had a very poor selection not much there. It was very expensive for the few items for the one plate that I had. Another review said Golden Corral would be a better choice, I agree at least for the dessert bar. Everything that I tried there tasted good but, there is a buffet with mostly the same stuff and lots more down the street for $10-$15 less and just as good. I would not go back and waste my money here.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I went here and have been to many similar places. This place by far has the best variety in the Va area. Sushi was good and lots of choose from. The steak they cooked at our table was excellent. The staff was attentive. Its worth the price if you go hungry and are not in a rush to leave.