“Way over priced buffet” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Fairfax, Virginia
“Way over priced buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was good but, they didn't have very much seafood unless you count the sushi which they did have a great variety of. The ladies didn't tell you how to use the cooking contraption in the middle of the table so I mostly got sushi and already cooked items. The dessert table had a very poor selection not much there. It was very expensive for the few items for the one plate that I had. Another review said Golden Corral would be a better choice, I agree at least for the dessert bar. Everything that I tried there tasted good but, there is a buffet with mostly the same stuff and lots more down the street for $10-$15 less and just as good. I would not go back and waste my money here.

Visited January 2013

fairfax va
“Great place, Good variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I went here and have been to many similar places. This place by far has the best variety in the Va area. Sushi was good and lots of choose from. The steak they cooked at our table was excellent. The staff was attentive. Its worth the price if you go hungry and are not in a rush to leave.

• Visited December 2012
Centreville, Virginia
“Worse Buffet Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My family and I recently moved to the area and decided to try Korshi Buffet. It states seafood but there is not much seafood. The hot food tasted like it had been on the buffet for two days. You are better off going to Red Lobster! Seriously we would had been happier going to Golden Corral buffet. Also the price of $25 per person is ridiculous because the quality of food is not there. Service is ok and that is why they only get 1 star. Honestly go anywhere but here this was a waste of money!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Nesha H
Manassas, Virginia
“Not hungry enough?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Food buffet are now big business, and I work in shopping center that this restaurant is located, so I was hungry for bar-b-que and they have very large selection and lots of raw fish, something I never eat. This would be great place for fish eaters, I have never had red snapper but it really looks good.
Place and large and cashiers are very friendly and helpful. Prices at $15.95 are more than I usuallly pay and as I get older I do not really like buffets, but prefer smalll meat and potato and salad. The selection is great here and if you like sushi, seafood and steak this is the right place for you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Over Priced Korean buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very over priced buffet in my opinion for the type of food you get. It is very average in taste and variety. I was here a few months ago with my family and friends. They call it a seafood buffet and they really do not have much seafood on their menu. They came out much later during our meal with snow crab legs that were still half frozen and cold. The sushi bar is average nothing really exciting. They ran out of rice when we got there and we had to wait for another batch to be made.

For 5 people our bill came to over $200.00 and only one person had 2 glasses of wine. The rest had water.

The wait staff came by very infrequently to fill our waters and not once did anyone crack even a smile.

I definitely will not be going back here again, and would not recommend it to my friends. Better off going to Joe's crab shack if you want seafood.

• Visited April 2012