“Over Priced Korean buffet”
Review of Korshi Buffet - CLOSED

Korshi Buffet
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very over priced buffet in my opinion for the type of food you get. It is very average in taste and variety. I was here a few months ago with my family and friends. They call it a seafood buffet and they really do not have much seafood on their menu. They came out much later during our meal with snow crab legs that were still half frozen and cold. The sushi bar is average nothing really exciting. They ran out of rice when we got there and we had to wait for another batch to be made.

For 5 people our bill came to over $200.00 and only one person had 2 glasses of wine. The rest had water.

The wait staff came by very infrequently to fill our waters and not once did anyone crack even a smile.

I definitely will not be going back here again, and would not recommend it to my friends. Better off going to Joe's crab shack if you want seafood.

2  Thank Thiri E
There are newer reviews for Korshi Buffet

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've been married to a Korean for over 30 years and we have eaten in Korean restaurants in Washington DC, Seattle, Los Angeles, Tucson, Paris, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, London, Seoul and Pusan and without a doubt this is the best Korean restaurant we have ever experienced. Something here for everyone - whether you have a more Western palette or you want it as spicy as it comes. The quality of this food is incredible - those who have written in other reviews that its expensive don't appreciate that good quality meat and fish and vegetables cost and great service doesn't come cheap either. Having said that, we found it very reasonably priced and much cheaper than other places we have eaten of comparable quality. The Korean BBQ beef and spare ribs were absolutely exquisite. You pick it up raw at the buffet and they cook it for you at the table. The Kimshi and other sides were sublime. Wonderfully seasoned. The Sushi was simply the best we have eaten. Very fine desserts - cheesecake, tiramisu, puddings. Not only does it taste great, but its all you can eat. You'll be stuffed and disappointed you couldn't eat more of the incredibly diverse array of dishes. What an outstanding dining experience!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Loved the evening full service though it is above the $25 per person range. Theri late night prices ar elower and there is also less sleection at the buffet, but the food and the customers remain fun. Better than the Fair Oaks Mall Japanese buffet. Recommended for the young and the restless and hungry.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

it's a shame the location of the restaurant is somewhat hidden but once you find it, you know you'd want to go back when you are hungry for decent unlimited sushi and meats. Their desserts are pretty good too.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

If you like Korean food, I would say this is the best Korean place around. It has great bulgogi and kalbi. There are lots of other dishes that seem to vary by the day, but they tend to be pretty good as well. My family loads up on the bulgogi, so the rest doesn't matter a great deal. My son really loves the sushi. There is a huge selection and he says it is good quality - I take his word for it.