“Fun place” 4 of 5 stars

Honey Pig Gooldaegee Korean BBQ
Ranked #7 of 107 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centreville, Virginia
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

For meat lovers who like barbecuing tableside, this is a good place to enjoy thin slices of pork, beef ribs, pork belly and kimchee. Their tofu soups are delicious.

Visited October 2012

McLean, Virginia
“Good deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Seem to be always busy. I got the Groupon deal & worked out really well. Had the Beef Brisket, Pork belly & Beef Ribs. Also included are some small sides like white rice kimchee, cabbage, poached eggs which was good. I would not recommend wearing nice clothes as you come out smelling like BBQ. Also, If you ask for more rice or eggs, it'll cost extra.
I noticed that the servings they give you is based on the number of people on the table. For example, when I came here one time with just two of us, they gave us 2 pork bellies & maybe 8 ounces of beef ribs. I came back 3 weeks later with now 3 of us eating, they gave us 3 pork bellies & probably 12 ounces of beef ribs. Is that fair? I don't think so.
My suggestion is, if you are using your Groupon worth $30, go there with 3 people as you get more for your buck. Just something to keep in mind.

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Honey pig loves PSY”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We came here for lunch on a recent government holiday. I had the "sheefood" pancake, in case you didn't know, most Koreans pronounce "S" as "Sh." My seafood consisted of tiny mussels and baby octopus which I picked out and didn't eat. I eat mainly fish and very little of any other type of seafood. My friend had the bulgogi (thin strips of marinated beef). There is a grill in the center of every table and the waitress cooks the beef at your table. The atmosphere is very industrial, lots of steel and four TVs playing music videos. I heard PSY's Gangnam style at least 3 times. This place is super casual, they're open 24 hours except for Mondays between 2am-10am. They're located in the same shopping center as Spa World which is the largest Korean Spa in the United States and I think Spa World is open 24 hours too. It's a fun place, good for young people, like the college crowd.

• Visited October 2012
Warrenton, Virginia
“Good Korea BBQ in an interesting environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Place is open 24/7 and seems to be always busy. Interesting decor, not fancy but it works plenty of flat screen TVs hung from the ceiling. If you are not familiar with either Korean culture or Korean food it's best to go with a Korean otherwise you will miss out on how to best enjoy the food and what to order. My wife and I go frequently and have never had a bad meal. I can see where some customers may not be comfortable with the atmosphere, but we love it. Service is fine - you just need to know how to engage them. Definitely a good place!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic Korean food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great place for Korean food. Its always busy but service is quick, food is excellent and reasonably priced.

Visited September 2012