“Phenomenal!!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Some of the best wings I've ever had! A close friend recommended this place to me so i decided to check it out. Parking kinda sucks, and it's a long wait but the great tasting wings, and drums make up for it. When you walk in you it seems like a small Sushi bar with a calm atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and always making sure you have everything you need. The menu doesn't have much variety but again you don't really need it with such amazing wings. During the afternoon is when i usually go but sometimes time isn't on my side so what I personally do is, call ahead, place an order, pick it up and take it to go and eat where i need to be.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the parking lot and when you enter it is a little small but the reception from the staff is friendly and helpful. Their menu is limited so if you're looking for variety this is not your spot...but...if your are in search of the best chicken you have ever tasted you have just arrived at heaven's gate. The staff will tell you that it take 20-30 minutes to prepare (for those that might be in a hurry it's nice to know upfront) and they do offer appetizers which are quite good but the real reason you want to dine here is the chicken...fresh, crisp..(not heavily breaded and loaded with oil) and huge. Their sauces are wonderful...not overpowering the flavorful chicken. You just cannot go wrong here...order extra and take them home...they reheat very well.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The whole family loved this place. When we arrived it was around 1:00pm on a Saturday and within 30 minutes there were no seats at the inn. The chicken is tender and moist, and I do not know where they get their chickens but they are monsters. There is a farm somewhere producing super sized poultry that is for sure.

We tried the hot chicken and found it to have a good amount of heat, we prefer it a little hotter but it still had a kick. The fried rice was simply the best I have ever had. Spicy, clean, not oily, very good. The coleslaw is also worth ordering and the turnips are a nice break from the heat.

Enjoy!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife wanted to go to Bon Chon because a coworker recommended it. I did not expect much out of a little "hole in the wall" in a strip center. It was decorated like a small sushi bar. We ordered two small orders of chicken (wings and breast meat) and mixed the two house sauces. The wings were huge! My first taste of the crispy (but not greasy) chicken caused a burst of flavor in my mouth. It was like eating "cotton candy" chicken. I never touched my rice or pickled daikon raddish side. The chicken was so good that we didn't say a word until the plate was clean! I have never ever eaten chicken so tasty in my entire life. The waitstaff are very attentive. They kept our cups full and frequently inquired if we needed anything. Its been two weeks and I have been itching to return ever day. This is a very special place. My new favorite restaurant! Our bill was $26 including an appetizer. I gave a $10 tip because the service was that good!

1  Thank J T
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I usually share the 20 piece mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with someone so we can get a mix. It is very addicting.