SpringHill Suites by Marriott Centreville Chantilly
$93
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

ExtendedStay
$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$70
$101
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$102
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfree breakfastfridge and microwavelocation was perfecteach morningroom ratethree nightssinktvcouchpropertiesweekends
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've just returned for another extended stay at the SpringHill Suites in Centreville, VA. This is not a new hotel but it has been renovated several times and is in excellent condition. The rooms are clean, clean, clean and very comfortable..The rooms have all that you need for an extended stay...refrigerator, microwave, cabinets for storage and a customer convenience shop at the front desk.

This hotel has recently upgraded the available breakfast and it's quite good and offeres a nice variety. This is a very busy hotel during the tourist season and seating in the breakfast area is limited.

The linen was adequate but could use some new "fluffy" towels in the bathroom. The staff was quite professional and pleasant. They addressed issues immediately.

I've been using this hotel for the past ten years and will be back again.

Room Tip: Top floor, east end, rear is quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Centreville Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words about my hotel. I will pass your comments about the cleanliness and the breakfast upgrade to my entire staff. We are in the process of upgrading our linen including all in room towels. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am from miami florida, i travel a lot, and I came to manassas for a wedding, I didn't expect much from the hotel, but for my surprise it is exellent.the rooms are super clean, spacious, with cable including HBO, I felt right at home, But The best thing about the hotel is the BREAKFAST, averything tastes amazing and is super fresh; unlike other hotels that offer a mediocre free breakfast in this one they take the time and make it perfect, I want to thank all the staff and the manager because my stay here was exellent.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you very much for your comments regarding the hotel and more specifically our new breakfast offering. SpringHill Suites By Marriott recently upgraded our breakfast offerings with many more options including fresh diced fruits. This is in addition to our regular high protein items that we have always offered on the breakfast buffet. Thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Staff was decent, breakfast was decent, room was decent, location was decent, pool/spa were decent. Nothing to write home about just an OK inn. One of my beds had a flat sheet on the bottom instead of fitted so when I awoke the next morning I was on the mattress:(. The rooms need a renovation, very ordinary looking.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Centreville Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Centreville SpringHill Suites.. I have followed up with my Housekeeping Manager in regard to the sheets on your bed. This will be addressed with my entire staff. We try and provide the best service possible as well as a spacious, clean comfortable. We appreciate your comments and I assure you that we take them seriously.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Very impress by this lovely hotel... Got a great deal on Priceline...

Very welcoming staff, very spacious suite with fridge and microwave and huge LG flat screen TV...

Very comfy bed, nice coach, wifi was a little bit slow though.,.

Nice pool and fitness center and laundry facility...

A very good hot breakfast buffet... A must!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank benoitleblanc
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Centreville Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

My name is Chip and I am the General Manager at Centreville SpringHill Suites. Thank you very much for your kind word about my staff and the hotel overall. We just recently upgraded our breakfast and the guests really seemed to like all the new options. We are currently working with our internet provider to increase our speed and connectivity in the entire building. Again thank you very much for your business. Take care.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The positive was that the price was very reasonable. We were quoted $89 for a king suite. At check-in, I was quoted a discount rate of $71. When my family and I left, however, I received a bill for $89. I had to convince the desk about the $71 and was finally charged that amount, though I don't think that the woman at the desk believed me. The sofa bed was not made up, and I called the front desk. I was told that the bedding was in the closet. I wish they'd offered to send someone up to make the bed, since the mattress was a bit soiled and uncomfortable to handle. I was surprised that a guest was expected to make up a bed. When the sofa was open, it was difficult to walk past it, since the space was very tight. When the air conditioner was on, a mildewy smell was evident, so we slept with the window, minus a screen, open. By the time we realized this problem, it was late, the sofabed was already made up, and we'd unpacked, so I didn't call for a room change. The carpeting in the hallway needed a cleaning and the breakfast was just OK. I appreciated the fact that they offered quality yogurt, though the rest of the breakfast was so-so. It would be appreciated if kitchen staff put the cutlery stem-up, so other guests don't touch the part that goes in your mouth. On the positive side, the room was clean, the bed comfortable and the room layout was modern. My child appreciated the fact that the sofabed was in a partially set-off area. Be aware that the hotel is behind a health center. It wasn't an obvious find.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Centreville Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I am the general manager at the SpringHill Suites and would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay at my hotel. We continue to try and make sure our guest's have the best experience possible. We continue to look at ways to present the freshest linen for guest's sofa's bed use. We have found that it sometimes is not as fresh if we put in on prior to the guest arrival. We certainly will take a look at our procedures. Our breakfast has just began a major change and we are adding items daily. We just recently replaced all our air conditioning units and should have very few issues with odor. Thank you very much for your comments. I assure you we take these issues very seriously. Have a great summer.