“It was okay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Fairfax, Virginia
“It was okay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

This place was not as good as other Thai places I have reviewed but, far better than one of them. I would call it average Thai food. The sate portion was small about half the size as some the fried rice portion was small to average. The taste of all the food I had was very good to bad there was not much of it. I asked for extra peanut sauce for my rice and they brought me more at no extra charge. The don't have free refills on the sodas only the tea. The prices were average and they did have a lunch special menu I didn't order off of it though. The lady was very attentive to my tea refils so I'm giving this an extra star for that and she was very friendly and spoke English very well. I'm not giving this place an excellent rating because of the small portions and lack of towels to dry my hands off in the bathroom. Otherwise, I would have because the food was good the presentation of the dishes were very nice too.

• Visited April 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very nice !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Restaurant has a nice ambiance and decor. We had the vegetable fried rice and the mixed vegetables with rice. Very good food. Restaurant was clean and service was good. Overall great experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Srbk2009
Portland, Oregon
“clean restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food is a usual Thai food, but the service is great and the restaurant is so clean and well-decorated.
I had fried rice with beef and the quality of meet was above the other Thai restaurants in the area.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank palmimp
Riverside, California
1,180 restaurant reviews
“Best thai in NoVA but still learning service skills.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I am a thai lover and have eaten at every place i find in the greater DC area. this is my favorite for food. my family agrees. but dont plan a quick bite out here. they are slower than most and you may have to nudge the server to get things done. they mean well, but clearly lack service experience

1 Thank Kauai-Biz-Traveler
Centreville, Virginia
“Fantastic Thai Resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

Food was fantastic. One of the best thai restaurantswe have been to. Surely recommend others to visit.

• Visited July 2011