“clean restaurant”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Portland, Oregon
“clean restaurant”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food is a usual Thai food, but the service is great and the restaurant is so clean and well-decorated.
I had fried rice with beef and the quality of meet was above the other Thai restaurants in the area.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank palmimp

Riverside, California
1,193 restaurant reviews
“Best thai in NoVA but still learning service skills.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I am a thai lover and have eaten at every place i find in the greater DC area. this is my favorite for food. my family agrees. but dont plan a quick bite out here. they are slower than most and you may have to nudge the server to get things done. they mean well, but clearly lack service experience

1 Thank Kauai-Biz-Traveler
Centreville, Virginia
“Fantastic Thai Resturant”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Food was fantastic. One of the best thai restaurantswe have been to. Surely recommend others to visit.

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank menonam8
Stone Ridge, VA
“Good food, great service -- will be back!”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I saw good reviews for the restaurant on yelp and wanted to have my family try it out. The decor was tasteful and the restaurant wasn't too crowded. We could easily have a conversation without shouting. The food was really good. The staff were friendly and provided a nice balance of attention without hovering. Siam Village will become one of our regular dining spots.

• Visited April 2011
6 Thank Germs_Are_Yucky
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent real thai food”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

A few weeks ago, I was on a business trip down in virginia area. I stopped at this Thai restaurant on sunday evening after someone mentioned that the food there is quite good.

The place was almost filled with people that night. I had Chicken satay which was very good. For my main course, I had the 'Jungle Curry' which was excellent. The taste was so much like what I used to have in Thailand. The Jungle Curry is always one of my favorite Thai dish that I will always eat when I spend my vacations in Thailand.

It is very hard to find Thai restaurant that offers this "Jungle curry" dish. I had it a few times when I went to L.A. and NYC.

I will be travelling down to D.C area often this year and hopefully I will have times to stop and eat at this Thai restaurant again. BTW, the service there is very good, and the staff is very friendly. I always like the Thai family-owned restaurant. They always make you feel welcome than the big restaurant, also the small restaurants seem to have an Authentic thai dish, and Siam Village is one of them.

• Visited March 2011