“Best thai in NoVA but still learning service skills.”
Review of Siam Village - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I am a thai lover and have eaten at every place i find in the greater DC area. this is my favorite for food. my family agrees. but dont plan a quick bite out here. they are slower than most and you may have to nudge the server to get things done. they mean well, but clearly lack service experience

1  Thank Kauai-Biz-Traveler

Reviewed July 25, 2011

Food was fantastic. One of the best thai restaurantswe have been to. Surely recommend others to visit.

4  Thank menonam8
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I saw good reviews for the restaurant on yelp and wanted to have my family try it out. The decor was tasteful and the restaurant wasn't too crowded. We could easily have a conversation without shouting. The food was really good. The staff were friendly and provided a nice balance of attention without hovering. Siam Village will become one of our regular dining spots.

6  Thank Germs_Are_Yucky
Reviewed April 1, 2011

A few weeks ago, I was on a business trip down in virginia area. I stopped at this Thai restaurant on sunday evening after someone mentioned that the food there is quite good.

The place was almost filled with people that night. I had Chicken satay which was very good. For my main course, I had the 'Jungle Curry' which was excellent. The taste was so much like what I used to have in Thailand. The Jungle Curry is always one of my favorite Thai dish that I will always eat when I spend my vacations in Thailand.

It is very hard to find Thai restaurant that offers this "Jungle curry" dish. I had it a few times when I went to L.A. and NYC.

I will be travelling down to D.C area often this year and hopefully I will have times to stop and eat at this Thai restaurant again. BTW, the service there is very good, and the staff is very friendly. I always like the Thai family-owned restaurant. They always make you feel welcome than the big restaurant, also the small restaurants seem to have an Authentic thai dish, and Siam Village is one of them.

6  Thank massbay