WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Stone Ridge, VA
“Good food, great service -- will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2011

I saw good reviews for the restaurant on yelp and wanted to have my family try it out. The decor was tasteful and the restaurant wasn't too crowded. We could easily have a conversation without shouting. The food was really good. The staff were friendly and provided a nice balance of attention without hovering. Siam Village will become one of our regular dining spots.

• Visited April 2011
6 Thank Germs_Are_Yucky

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent real thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2011

A few weeks ago, I was on a business trip down in virginia area. I stopped at this Thai restaurant on sunday evening after someone mentioned that the food there is quite good.

The place was almost filled with people that night. I had Chicken satay which was very good. For my main course, I had the 'Jungle Curry' which was excellent. The taste was so much like what I used to have in Thailand. The Jungle Curry is always one of my favorite Thai dish that I will always eat when I spend my vacations in Thailand.

It is very hard to find Thai restaurant that offers this "Jungle curry" dish. I had it a few times when I went to L.A. and NYC.

I will be travelling down to D.C area often this year and hopefully I will have times to stop and eat at this Thai restaurant again. BTW, the service there is very good, and the staff is very friendly. I always like the Thai family-owned restaurant. They always make you feel welcome than the big restaurant, also the small restaurants seem to have an Authentic thai dish, and Siam Village is one of them.

• Visited March 2011