“Excellent real thai food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent real thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

A few weeks ago, I was on a business trip down in virginia area. I stopped at this Thai restaurant on sunday evening after someone mentioned that the food there is quite good.

The place was almost filled with people that night. I had Chicken satay which was very good. For my main course, I had the 'Jungle Curry' which was excellent. The taste was so much like what I used to have in Thailand. The Jungle Curry is always one of my favorite Thai dish that I will always eat when I spend my vacations in Thailand.

It is very hard to find Thai restaurant that offers this "Jungle curry" dish. I had it a few times when I went to L.A. and NYC.

I will be travelling down to D.C area often this year and hopefully I will have times to stop and eat at this Thai restaurant again. BTW, the service there is very good, and the staff is very friendly. I always like the Thai family-owned restaurant. They always make you feel welcome than the big restaurant, also the small restaurants seem to have an Authentic thai dish, and Siam Village is one of them.

• Visited March 2011