“Great Vietnamese Restaurant”
Review of Pho Aura Cafe - CLOSED

Pho Aura Cafe
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Description: This is a great neighborhood restaurant that is about a year old. The owners young man whose name is Thuan Nguyen and the phone is 703.378.0049
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Vietnamese Restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a family owned restaurant. Service and selection of meals was very good. We hope to get back in the area on another vacation trip and visit this Cafe.

Visited April 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great food, great host”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went to Pho Aura for the first time with my son and a colleague. We sat at the bar and had a great meal and wonderful service. The quail appetizer was very good. Loved the dipping sauce that came with it. The seafood clay pot that I had for my main course was very tasty. They also have a good selection of Belgian beers. I am definitely going back.

• Visited June 2013
Virginia
“fabulous locally owned, authentic food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We eat at Pho Aura at least twice monthly-and always take our out of town guests there. This restaurant is a delightful addition to our local food venues.

• Visited May 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Very good and clean”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food was very nicely presented and it tasted as good as it looked. The service was okay but, I had to ask them for refills on my drink. Other than that I would have given this place an excellent rating. Their are pleanty of choices on the menu more than the usual Vietnamese places. It seemed more upscale but, the prices were comprable to the other ones in town. I had some sort of a lemon grass chicken sub type thing and it came with a spring roll and rice. I really like the taste of the food. I was recomended this Vietnamese place from a Vietnamese girl who said they are the best in town and they don't use as much MSG as the others so you don't get headaches or feel thirsty. I can't wait to go back here.

• Visited December 2012
Centreville, Virginia
“small but packed with value”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Their Pho is wonderful, but don't miss the spring rolls or the lettuce wraps. My standard is the beef pho or the ga, along with about 3-4 rolls. The vermicelli stirfried with seafood is also a big hit with our famil.

Visited April 2012