“Not as good as before”

Ranked #92 of 115 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Japanese, Korean
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sudley Road
Description: Table top Barbecue. Open 24 Hours. Best Korean Restaurant.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We hadn't been there in a while and my wife wanted to go based on a previous experience. Appears the restaurant has gone downhill a bit. Several items on the menu they said they didn't have or ran out of, and the assorted side dishes were skimpy. Service was very slow. Just not a good experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We order four different types of Korean soups. However, the soup base was the same and not authenic. The four soups had a lot of MSG and made us thirsty the whole day.
Third of the menu was not available. The only gave us a half bowl of rice with our meal.
I am Korean and I have to say that this was the worst Korean food I ate.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am visiting my son and his family here in Herndon, VA and have been craving Korean food for 8 months (Living abroad where there is no Korean restaurants). I ordered the seaweed salad, pork belly, and the steamed eggs. Everything was so delish especially the steamed eggs. Just the right touch of sesame seed oil. They were so light and fluffy. Oh and the kimchee dishes were all very good. Best part is that they are open 24 hours.

1  Thank asianink
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I highly recommend the Haemul Pajun (seafood pancake) and L.A. Galbi + Doenjang Combo (beef), I have been here twice and haven't been disappointed yet.

1  Thank scherzva
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After spending time in the Korea as a military member, I have to say this restaurant's bibimbap taste's just like Miss Kim's outside of Osan AB. I think I would be devastated if they ever closed their doors! The kimchi here is really good. They are open super long hours, and the food is good. If you've never had Korean food, opt for the bulgogi--its a newbie fave.

1  Thank Shehack