WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious food and very good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We both picked the rotisserie chicken (which they are known for) and now we understand why. It was tender and quite tasty. The portions were plentiful but unfortunately we did not have room for dessert. The service was very good, attentive and accommodating.

• Visited October 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Great setting, comforting food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We love the outdoor seating here and every entree we've ever ordered has been wonderful! The staff is friendly and attentive without being obsequious and the food is tasty! My only complaint? The lousy (and I mean LOUSY) music being played outside at the Velocity 5 across the way.

Visited August 2012
Boston, MA
“Hospitality, service and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was visiting Virginia over the weekend for a family wedding, across the road from our hotel was Copper Canyon Grill. I needed a little "get away" one afternoon and went over for a beer. I walked in and was warmly greeted by the bar tender (they have a nice big bar) Michael who immediately introduced himself. He asked what I wanted, delivered it and asked my name. The restaurant itself is big clean and stylish. I decided it would be the perfect place for our family dinner that evening which started with 9, then 10 then 8 and finally by the time we sat 12. They accommodated every change without hesitation. The food is excellent the spit roasted chicken, the ribs and every app. I tried was well done. The crab cakes are particularly outstanding. Service through the meal was impeccable, They even know how to properly open a bottle of wine! If you find yourself in Centreville, VA don't miss it. It's truly worth the visit. We even when back on the wedding day and took over the bar to kill the three hours between the ceremony and reception. Another delightful bartender and great apps.

• Visited August 2012
“Amazing rotisserie chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

The last time I ate at a Copper Canyon Grill was two years ago in Gaithersburg so I searched out this one in Centreville during a visit to Fairfax and was not disappointed

The chicken really is their best item. The flavor is fantastic and is throughout the chicken. Although pricey, the serving is quite large with a full half chicken, potatoes and vegetable plus a basket of corn muffins and scones. Service was very fast and staff were attentive. I substituted the mashed potatoes for fries which are very thin and crispy setting them apart from other restaurants. I wish they would package and sell their chicken spices though like many other chains do.

Centreville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Place is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband and I are locals and eat here every few weeks. There has been a change in managers in the past year. The menu is clear, and the food delicious. The bread basket is creative - cornbread with a touch of sweet jalapeno. Service is speedy and the waiters are friendly. My husband loves the brick chicken and I enjoy the fish specials. Try it - you will not be disappointed! The prices are fair for good service and delicious food.

• Visited June 2012