“Good sushi at reasonable prices”
Review of tsunami

tsunami
Ranked #73 of 114 Restaurants in Centreville
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I liked the sushi a la carte. The buffet was what you would expect from a buffet--just okay--but for the price it was worth it. I would go back again.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My gosh, never judge a book by it's cover. I almost didn't dine here because it looks so plain from outside. While the decor is not fantastic, my meal was. I ordered vegetable yaki udon at the recommendation of one of their guests and it was filling and delicious.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was very pleased with the service and menu. Easy access, authentic atmosphere and an overall pleasure.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The sushi just keeps on coming! Busy sushi/sashimi chefs behind the counter, a captivating array of food on display. A real deal of a buffet for $13.99 per person. And for the non-sushi customers, there is some cooked sushi and asian options like crispy chicken, chicken teriyaki and something like General Tzo's chicken, I forget the name. There is tempura and miso soup, too! All very very good. Lots of happy customers every time I've been there!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Not the biggest buffet out there, but at $13.99 the price can't be beat. The servers are good with staying on top of drinks.