“So disappointed!!”

Bubba N Frank's Smokehouse
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Carrollton
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was really craving some barbecue and the website for this place made the food sound really good! My family ordered a slab of ribs, chicken, mac n cheese, baked beans and fries. I cannot stress how inedible the ribs were. They were extremely tough which made it almost impossible to chew, they were somewhat salty and just overall horrible. I wanted so badly to like this place, but really hated the food. The only somewhat edible portion of the meal were the smoked sweet wings and the hush puppies. This place doesnt even have cornbread or regular bread to eat with the BBQ. Who ever heard of barbecue without any type of bread besides hush puppies? The last time I heard hush puppies went more with seafood. Do yourself a favor... save your money unless your getting wings and a burger...Do not expect decent ribs at this place :-(

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband & I have eaten here numerous times after a coworker told me about Bubba N Frank's. We really love the BBQ. The prices are reasonable and the servings are plentiful. You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table. The employees are always friendly. One of our favorite places for BBQ.

1  Thank KRB21
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We tried bubbas a few times. First time was great. Second time was ok, food was over cooked and bland. Third time the burger I ordered looked and tasted like a soy burger from walmart. When we asked about the burger the cook mentioned it was from a box. We haven't been back since.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent, and the dining area was clean. Food was average tasting. Hush Puppies were sadly undercooked and greasy (oil not hot enough, perhaps). Pulled Pork sandwich was tender, and the bun nicely toasted. For the price we had a fair lunch.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have lived in the area since 2009. My son and I have been here a few times and the food is AWESOME! Can't get enough of the chips and salsa served... YUM! Both the NC and Louisiana BBQ are equally tasty! My son doesn't eat BBQ so he enjoys the scrumptious cheeseburgers and fries. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service is friendly and efficient. I would recommend this for anyone local or just passing through.

1  Thank massagechic