“Scenic sunsets......”
Review of Aqua Restaurant - CLOSED

Aqua Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Aqua Restaurant is Now The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery. In 2012, the 39 acre Dining & Marina complex in Cape Charles (which included the Aqua Restaurant) was purchased and renamed The Oyster Farm At Kings Creek. The Aqua Restaurant was renamed "The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery. Wrapped in the natural beauty of Virginia's Eastern Shore on Chesapeake Bay, The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery serves the freshest and finest cuisine available. Our chefs and staff continually seek out and utilize quality local ingredients, adjust them seasonally, and prepare them tastefully to present our patrons with the best that Eastern Shore Virginia has to offer. Our waterfront restaurant provides diners with spectacular views of Chesapeake Bay and its breathtaking sunsets. Our cuisine offers something to meet every dining mood. - Leisurely lunches on the beachfront deck - A casual stop at our Oyster Bar where local watermen provide freshly harvested Virginia shellfish - A relaxing cocktail with friends at our beautiful bar - A candlelit dinner with that special someone The Seafood Eatery has a casual but elegant ambiance and a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and other non-seafood dishes prepared and served by a friendly, attentive, professional staff that keeps locals and visitors to Virginia's Tidewater Region coming back time and again.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I simply LOVE this restaurant. The moment you enter you can almost sense the words "thank you for choosing us " The stuff is very professional. If you are revisiting they will get to know your taste and will try to accommodate you in the best possible manner. I sometimes don't like the side that comes with the fish that is part of the meal.. They have NEVER made a problem accommodating me when it comes to this issue without extra charge. The food is simply fantastic and even when they make a minor mistake they have sent me home with free DELICIOUS truffles. I have not once had a meal there that I did not like. The beautiful view is inspiring in every possible way and its simply SCREAM for a romance :) Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice lunch with a relaxed but professional service. Although the area has potential to be posh, the atmosphere was welcoming. We liked the little chat with our service and everyone ate enthusiastically. I can really recommend this restaurant and the area!

1  Thank Johan F
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My sister and I went here for her birthday on a trip to Cape Charles. The place is beautiful and has a wonderful view. The service was very slow, but the food was wonderful. We had the oysters rockafellar and thai style shrimp for an starters and it they were both wonderful. For dinner I had the bbq style shrimp with grits. The bbq sauce was great, but the grits were my favorite part. My sister had the organic scottish salmon with rice. She said the salmon was wonderful and cooked perfectly, but the rice did not have a lot of flavor.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The restaurant has a great view. You can sit outside on the deck or inside with it's all glass rear and watch the boats. It's a nice experience.
The food is good, not amazing, but good and the staff is friendly. It's a nice place to have a quiet lunch and take in the scenery.
I had the soup of the day, a crap and lobster bisque, which was tasty. The crab cake sandwich was a lunch special and came with a lemony salad on the side.
My husband and mother in law both had some steamed local clams and the fish tacos. Everything was nice and everyone was happy.
We'll come back.

1  Thank breegreenly
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I were very lucky when we decided to stop for lunch on our way home from Delaware. Thanks to tripadvisor we selected this wonderful gem on the Chesapeake Bay. Great food, excellent staff and a killer view. We will be back soon!

1  Thank travelwitch1