“Beautiful sunset and fab fish”
Review of Aqua Restaurant - CLOSED

Aqua Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Description: Aqua Restaurant is Now The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery. In 2012, the 39 acre Dining & Marina complex in Cape Charles (which included the Aqua Restaurant) was purchased and renamed The Oyster Farm At Kings Creek. The Aqua Restaurant was renamed "The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery. Wrapped in the natural beauty of Virginia's Eastern Shore on Chesapeake Bay, The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery serves the freshest and finest cuisine available. Our chefs and staff continually seek out and utilize quality local ingredients, adjust them seasonally, and prepare them tastefully to present our patrons with the best that Eastern Shore Virginia has to offer. Our waterfront restaurant provides diners with spectacular views of Chesapeake Bay and its breathtaking sunsets. Our cuisine offers something to meet every dining mood. - Leisurely lunches on the beachfront deck - A casual stop at our Oyster Bar where local watermen provide freshly harvested Virginia shellfish - A relaxing cocktail with friends at our beautiful bar - A candlelit dinner with that special someone The Seafood Eatery has a casual but elegant ambiance and a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and other non-seafood dishes prepared and served by a friendly, attentive, professional staff that keeps locals and visitors to Virginia's Tidewater Region coming back time and again.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is our second night in Cape Charles. Aqua was highly recommended and the fish lived up to its reputation. We sat on the deck watching a beautiful sunset. Romantic, sweet and memorable.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Restaurant

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was a great find on our drive to OC. We saw a sign on Rt 13 advertising this as the best restaurant...and decided to give it a try. The location is top notch - waterfront with a little sandy area to walk while waiting for your table or food. We arrived at lunchtime just as they were opening so were seated immediately on the deck. The waitress was very friendly seating us at a table ideal for the kids with easy access to the sandy area for them to stretch their legs. There was a beanbag toss game for them to play as well. These are nice touches for the kids who have been cooped up in the car for several hours. The waitress also made recommendations for where best to go on Chicoteague and Assateague. The food was absolutely delicious. My mom had the salad with tuna that was filled with an assortment of greens, other vegetables and an egg. The tuna was cooked to perfection, exactly as requested. I had the crabcake which was all jumbo lump crab and very little filler.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place has a gorgeous view. Again, why do I torture myself to get a crab cake out of Baltimore, I think that will be the last time I do this to myself. My daughter had Scallops, and son in law did the Salmon. I thought the best part of the meal was the Thai Shrimp and the slaw they had in it. Service was slow the 1/2 lb of shrimp we got, well it was overcooked. What a disappointment. Overall, the quality of food was just ok to me but the atmosphere was nice. I don't know if I would go back again, but if I did, I think I would do a steak, I seen a filet come out and it actually looked good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food was delicious and had good portions. The real selling point of this restaurant is the spectacular view of the sunset! We finished our dinner and sat on the porch with after dinner drinks and just watched the sun slowly sink down. It was breath taking!

1  Thank Megan G
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Aqua used to be ok but now it is a great restaurant!!! The Aqua Burger was amazing and the food was wonderful. The only thing I thought they should've done was that when I ordered Iced Tea I got no sugar but it doesn't matter because I asked the waitress and she gladly helped me!! It was a great lunch!!!

2  Thank Mockingjaytraveler