“An awesome throwback.”

Rayfield's Pharmacy
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Cape Charles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a cool place. The menu offers something for everyone. Simple food, easy atmosphere. Very comfortable. Perfect for coffee, breakfast or lunch. They have ice cream, too! Unique...don't these around anymore. Sit at the fountain and take a trip back in time.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Best eggs over easy with bacon in town. Period. Unfussy and fresh. Great way to start the morning-waitresses are friendly and the place gleams.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Rayfield's is a bit of everything. It's a family owned independent pharmacy, a gift shop, a soda fountain, a "lunch" counter, a drop off point for a CSA and a locals' hangout. Bobette runs an efficient lunch counter serving great breakfasts and lunches. Hamburgers are made fresh daily. It's here that my husband and I learned a lot about the area when we first bought our house.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I loved this place to eat and the workers were so friendly! They served me with a smile and the food was just great family lunch food.

1  Thank Annwyn L
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The trip down really irritated an old back injury and I was suffering and far away from home. The people at the pharmacy could not have been nicer or more helpful. They helped me contact my doctor and found a way to help so I could enjoy my vacation. They were truly remarkable. The CVS at home should take some pointers from these guys. Thank you so much for all your help , kindness and understanding.

1  Thank Larry H