“Can't Get Enough”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cape Charles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Can't Get Enough”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Even the smallest portion is huge. This ice cream is thick and super tasty. You can try a sample before you pick your flavor. There is AC indoors or you can sit on a bench outdoors and watch the world go by. We ate here twice in two days. Excellent!

Visited June 2014

“Cute place! ”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Good ice cream and quaint atmosphere. Had plain old chocolate and it was yummy! Definitely a place to go here in Cape Charles.

Cape charles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place ever”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I could seriously come here everyday. Located on the main strip of cape Charles with a small section for seating. The staff is wonderful. The branding is beautiful. The shop is very clean. Unique flavors change frequently so get it while you can!!! I recommend this place to everyone, locals and travelers, family and friends!

1 Thank Emmaphobia
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Do not be fooled”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I assume this is the only ice cream place nearby based on the rave reviews it gets from people. Do not be fooled. It doesn't taste unique or homemade. (And I would know. I attempt to hit up every sweets place in every city I go.) The saddest part is how overpriced they are. If it were cheaper, I would have been less disappointed. The credit I give them is that they have an ice cream sandwich made of waffles that I failed to try (due to the, in my opinion. high price.) It probably would have been good.

• Visited June 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
“Enjoyed the ice cream”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have to be honest, before our visit, I had an impression that reviews were inflated so I had low expectations. We parked car at the beach, enjoyed our time and then walked to Brown Dog Ice Cream shop, which was less than half mile from the beach. We were a bit disappointed that there was only 8 flavors but after round of tastings, we had difficulty choosing so at the end - we were glad there was only 8 flavors. We end up choosing Vanilla, Butterscotch, Coffee (best coffee ice cream ever had!) and peanut butter caramel (delicious). Staff was very nice and patient with us. My little one does not usually eat ice cream, only a waffle cone, but this time he finished two scoops of ice cream and he was asking for more. We almost came back after our walk but sunset happened after store closed for the night so we didn't get to return for seconds. There was a local band playing right in front of the store so music played added to a nice atmosphere.

Overall, we greatly enjoyed Brown Dog Ice Cream shop and definitely return if we ever come back to visit Camp Charles.

• Visited June 2014