“Great place!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cape Charles
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I love to eat ice cream! I guess I am a boring ice cream eater, I only get Chocolate. Brown Dog had some of the best Ice cream I have ever had! I got the Ice cream sandwich, which is a fresh waffle with two scoops of ice cream in the middle>>>HEAVEN!!!

• Visited June 2013

Cape Charles, Virginia
“Ice Cream That Melts Your Stress Away!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I live in Cape Charles but every trip to the Brown Dog makes you feel like you are on a summer vacation! Yes, as all the other reviewers attest, the ice cream is simply divine...but the setting is so quintessential small town Mayberry and compliments the wonderful ice cream. All your beliefs of what a small town ice cream shop on a hot summer day come alive here, laughing kids, smiling parents and cute dogs.

• Visited June 2013
“Simply divine!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Love the full flavor put into each daily flavor. Stopped in on a whim while visiting the area... Best decision made. Adorable atmosphere and the staff was so wonderfully personable and pleasant. The Poncho Verde & the roasted coffee ice cream. Nothing more I can say on these flavors than pure genius and amazingly Delish! Cannot wait to go back and try another flavor.

“Awesome”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I love "monkey business" ice cream !!! A must visit. I wish they were open longer. Count on a long line.

Boardman, Ohio
“I scream you bark”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was disappointed at the lack of ice cream flavors for an ice cream shop. However, its hard to talk bad about a place that makes 2 huge, and fresh, waffles and throws ice cream in the middle. And we got to meet the owner... Brown Dog himself!