“Great course and scenery”

Bay Creek Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Arnold Palmer, this 18-hole, 7,204-yard championship course pampers golfers with smooth A-4 greens and beautifully manicured Tifway Bermuda fairways.
Washington DC
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great course and scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

For the price it can't be matched. 2 resort courses with water. Fantastic scenery!!! It is forgiving and playable. Beats other eastern shore courses due to the course and prices. Worth the travel.

Visited June 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Golf and Beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

If I could afford to sell my home in Virginia Beach, this is where I would buy. I love the Eastern Shore. It is slower paced. The only drawback is the cost of the Bay Bridge Tunnel.

Visited August 2011
Yorktown, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

We went here for a wedding and it was a very nice place with a wonderful view of the bay. The wedding was on the beach and the reception was in the bar/restaurant right by the marina. Really nice place!

Visited June 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Always good food, service....well...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I come in from a round of golf at two of my favorite courses and the lunch food is always good. I have had dinner here once and was surprised at how good the meals were. I am always with at least 8-12 others and we are in agreement that the food is good and good value. The young girls working as servers are not the best trained and attentive. Small town availability issues, I assume. But the clubhouse is a very nice building and they will shuttle back and forth to the the Bay Creek marina a couple of miles away so us golfer/boaters can enjoy the best of both worlds.

Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I golfed the Jack Nicklaus course. It was very, very nice. We pretty much had the course to ourselves. It has beautfiful holes along the Chesapeake Bay. It's very, very long course. You need to have some kind of game. It's very long for the ladies. I did struggle a litlle. But, the views are beautiful. I would highly recommend this course.

Visited May 2012