“A Wonderful Place to Eat”

Horn Harbor House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Burgess
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

A great place to eat. The servers at Horn Harbor Restaurant are very pleasant and attentive. The crab cake meal was delicious. The desserts were wonderful.

There are newer reviews for Horn Harbor House Restaurant

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a great meal here. The Seafood Sampler appetizer is the size of a big meal!! Enjoyed the art and decor. Food has always been great here.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The restaurant was suggested by some friends that have homes near Burgess and it came highly recommended. My party of four ordered a variety of things: chicken sandwich, prime rib, crab cakes and salad. Everyone enjoyed their meals and was very happy with the experience. We went on a cold day but the place would be really excellent if we could have eaten outside.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I have eaten many times at Horn Harbor and liked it, but Horn Harbor embarrassed me when I took 6 members of the family-- including 2 who like to share their meals. The waitress refused to order a meal to be shared. My family member asked the waitress to check with her manager & again was turned down. Asked if one person didn't order a meal but used her silverware to share her husband's meal, the waitress said that wasn't allowed. Needless to say, all 8 of us left without ordering. We have eaten in restaurants around the world that not only agree to it but serve superbly split meals respectfully and courteously. The waitress & manager didn't know these two members of my family have diabetes and are sharing meals because of doctor's orders. Horn Harbor won't see any of our family again.

1  Thank L L
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Frequent this restaurant regularly during the summer. Their seafood is great, but the prime rib is to die for. They have three cuts, Fred, Wilma and Pebbles. My daughter and I ordered the Pebbles and it was a lot of prime rib. I have also had the Wilma, but you will need a doggy bag. I can't imagine the Fred. Sitting on the deck enjoying a beer and steamed shrimp can't be beat, especially when your dining casualy with friends. wonderful view!

1  Thank Sherwood D