“Great Pizza”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

The pizza reminds me of my visit to Sicily. Hand tossed crust, homemade sauce, fresh toppings. Can't be beat!

Mathews, Virginia
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We were looking around the area for a lunch option and looking on the GPS, we found this restaurant. quite a few of the local restaurants were closed. The restaurant does look like in need of some updating, but the waitress and food were good. The pizza was good with a nice crunchy crust and my wife had a cheese steak sub and she said that it was cooked well. The menu had a wide assortment to choose from for different tastes.

• Visited February 2014
Vineland, NJ
“Will Return”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I travel to Buena Vista frequently to visit kids and grandkids and have found a nice place with a decent price to eat when I am there. The atmosphere is a bit rustic inside but the food more than makes up for that and the place is clean. I will continue to eat there on my visits to see family

• Visited April 2013
Chesterfield
“Outdated and poor food quality”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

As soon as we entered, we quickly noticed the dated decor. Looks like the place is stuck in the 50's. We were seated at a booth where the AC duct overhead was dripping on our table. The waitress was friendly, however her appearance was less than desirable. When our food arrived it was served on a variation of plates that could have been picked up at a yard sale or thrift store. My husband ordered a chef salad, which when it came consisted of a plate of lettuce, a couple of slivers of carrots and cucumber. The "homemade" balsamic vinaigrette was a bottle of olive oil and a bottle of vinegar. Our daughter ordered a cheeseburger, that reminded me of the Wendy's commercial "where's the beef". The bun was huge, she ended up picking the meat off of it. At an Italian place I thought I was safe ordering lasagna. Not so much...it was a large plate of something that resembled lasagna, but it was swimming in a lake of tomato sauce that tasted like it came right out of the jar. The lasagna itself was noodles and beef topped with a ton of shredded cheese. I've never had lasagna anywhere that didn't have ricotta...until this place. Can't say that we'll ever visit again. Would not recommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sing4Hm
Charleston, West Virginia
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have traveled to Buena Vista two or three times a year for about ten years now and we look forward to eating at this restaurant. The service and food has been good every time. It is a clean, reasonably price place.

• Visited October 2012