“Great sushi!”

Asian Garden
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Bristow
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The owners here are very kind and friendly. The food is fresh and delicious. Sushi is very fresh and well-made. We've been here many times and haven't had any issues.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Standard Asian Fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is your standard asian restaurant in a shopping center. It has the requisite dark interior and red decor. Food was good, there's nothing that stood out as a favorite though. Good for eating in and dining out.

Visited October 2012
Bristow, VA
“Fresh and Fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have been patronizing this restaurant on a regular basis for almost 9 years. Often chinese food can be heavy and on the greasy side. Not so here. This is probably the freshest food of this type we have had. The wait staff and management are all very friendly, you never wait more that a few minutes. Best in the area. Take out is lightning fast as well.

• Visited September 2012
Bristow, Virginia
“Good Chinese food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I like Asian Garden better than the other Chinese restaurants in the immediate area - the food is good and there are some decent vegetarian options. They also deliver in Bristow, which is rare. I can't speak about the restaurant experience - my husband and I always have it delivered - but we are never disappointed with the food.

• Visited August 2012
Manassas, Virginia
“I am a regular, and I am proud...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I am a regular to a fault. They know my order, my drink choice, and my food allergies to a point where I don't even need to say much. They know my friends and mom and are always happy to see us. Been going here for years, and its the best sushi in this area, with very good Chinese food as well. Better than other places I have eaten at, and trust me, I have eaten at MANY trying to find a good spot. I am a food snob, and I am from NJ, so I take Chinese seriously...After a re-model, the interior looks so much sleeker and sophisticated; it is always clean and the music/lights is always just right. It is a nice little gem in Bristow, tucked away from the crazy 234 Business area of Manassas, but close enough for a quick drive. Service is always ok, nothing to write home about, but they do their jobs and thats enough for me. They don't deliver, and I wish they did.

I have never had any bouts of food poisoning or any other issues from the food like some reviews. And having been a regular here for years (at least once a week for girls night), I can say with positivity that those who have had that issue are a rarity. But, food-borne illness can happy ANYWHERE, and it is always a risk you take when someone else prepares your food. Don't skip this place and be afraid of that review, you won't regret it, at least just for the sushi.

• Visited August 2012