“Slow.... Slow... And drinks were wrong.”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Employes were friendly but, there is no justification to how slow and poorly my drink was made. They seemed to have at least 6 people working there and it didn't make any difference on how efficient and accurate they were in making drinks. I hope they get their act together.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Disliked, maybe just one small thing. As I am travelling here from Spain, I am not as "aggressive" in requesting discounts,etc. If one has a card, the refills are free. So, when you request a refill, just hand the card, smile, and say card me.

Thank G.l. M
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I am a frequent flyer gold card member who loves the service and coffee here! The drive thru is always fast and gets my order correct every time. I love going inside and inhaling the aromas. The staff is friendly, cheerful and helpful. The store is clean and comfortable :-)

Reviewed March 24, 2013

It's what you expect— decent coffee, decent pastries. It was on par with usual Starbucks experience. We drove through and the service was friendly and fairly quick.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just got iced espresso...didn't take long and as usual it was excellent. Will go back again for sure.