“Italian fast food. cool.”
Review of Fazoli's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had the baked Ziti like three times that week, it was so good and cheesy. The breadsticks are so soft and yummy. This was my husband's favorite place, and he still misses it! The restaurant is roomy and nice.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

fast service 2 can eat for $10 or $12 a bargain pasta entrees are good free breadstix worth a visit

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I used to eat at Fazoli's in the Charleston SC area around 10 yrs ago and loved it. When I found this Fazoli's, I was excited to eat at one again! The food now is just average and the breadsticks are not as tasty as they were years ago. And one thing I used to enjoy with the breadsticks is when the workers came around while you were eating and brought you more breadsticks...this evidently is not happening anymore. I think they have cut back on some things, from service to food quality!