“Busy morning, but still good service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #26 of 94 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We stopped on a busy Sunday morning. After a 10 minute wait, we were seated. Despite the rush, our service was good and the meals were good. We learned that IHOP adds pancake batter to the eggs for omelets. You can taste the difference, as it was interesting to have a bit of a cake taste. I still tend to prefer the whole egg versions.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Food was good but service was somewhat lacking. Slow, very slow. At least the food was good lol. We would be back.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this location for breakfast on a Nascar race weekend.we were promptly seated and had an excellent server.the food was excellent and we will definitely return.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Our visit started of kinda' rocky, but when it was all said and done, great service, great food, very comfortable. It was a good time. We have gone back again and agin.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

The Princess and I used to go to this place many times when it first opened up, oh, I'd say at least 15 years ago. It got worse and worse and dirtier and dirtier, but now they have spruced it back up, the service/servers are much better, the food is tasty (although I have always wondered why they serve their signature item, pancakes, on those little tiny teeninsy platelets [if you take my point). We have gone there several times in the last few months. The Princess likes the Parmesan Tilapia with a big, generous salad, I prefer one of the meaty omelets loaded with bacon, ham, and beef (I think that one is the Western Omelet). The prices are reasonable too!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!