“Our Favorite in Bristol”

Brooklyn Grill & Cafe
Ranked #12 of 100 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We love this place. The food is always great and the service fun and attentive. We go about every other week at least sometimes weekly. Everything is good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Had the cactus chili and the ribeye sandwich with the home made chips and she had goat cheese chicken salad and everything was really good

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The hostesses were great and took good care of us. The truffle fries were awesome, best fries I'd ever had. My mahi mahi was good but the sides were so so. My husband's steak lacked flavoring, it needed more seasoning.
But all in all, I think everyone was satisfied with their meals.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Food was great, so was atmosphere, wouldve given it a 5 star rating but the server needs to be a bit more polite. Had to ask for refills, but other than that thanks!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My selection is almost always Carl's superb rib eye that he prepares to perfection. My wife almost always raves about the vegetarian pasta. Sometimes we share Carl's chocolate 'cake' although neither of us is a 'chocoholic'. We are served with great aplomb by Laura.
The Brooklyn is not-noisy and very pleasant restaurant for very good cuicine.

Date of visit: March 2018