“Ok”

Golden Corral
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We eat at the Golden Corral from time to time and they do have some very good food but for the most part the food is average to below average. Much of the food is just bland and has no flavor. I will say that I have never had anything bad from the grill and it is a buffet so if you find that something on your plate is not to your liking then you can simply go back and try something else.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am not a big fan of Golden Corral but this was convenient to our hotel and I had a bus group of 36 in the area. It made our meal time easy and convenient.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my first time to a Golden Corral. I am on the fence about it, I guess. There is an incredible amount of food to choose from - nothing was outstanding, nothing was terrible. One waitress got into some disagreement with another member of the staff and sat down at the table across from mine and cried. I felt like I was on one of those "What would you do?" television shows. I asked her if she was alright and left her a tip.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Complete waste of money. The food was horrible! Staff was rude. My husband ended up going to the soda machine to get us refills on drinks. I know they were busy, but we only saw the waitress once, and that was when we were first seated. My entire family said we should have just went to the chick-fil-a across the street. And we will next time.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Each time we are in the area we eat at this restaurant. My husband loves the sea food and I love the steaks and desserts. The staff and management are tops and you feel like "family" at this wonderful restaurant.