“Great Salad Bar!”

Cuisines: American
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great Salad Bar!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went with a fairly large group and the waitress did an excellent job keeping everything straight and making sure we didn't get thirsty. Great salad bar!

Visited July 2014

“What has happened”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I've ate there many times and always looked forward to the salad bar. I went last week and the burger was ok and service was also fine but the salad bar was not so good. In the past visits there were so many things to choose and now there was hardly nothing. Pizza Hut has a better choice for salad now I was very disappointed

Cedar Bluff
“Good choice for gf”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband & I are on a gf diet &looked at the gf choices online.A good salad bar is always welcome and everything was fresh and well presented, also a good variety of items. The blackened tilapia I ordered was moist and spicy and the grilled zucchini was not over cooked.
We used a coupon w half off one entree, otherwise it would have been overpriced. At first the music was overpowering and while we did not complain, someone else must have because partway through our meal the volume was lowered.

• Visited April 2014
Virginia
“Surprising”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I ordered the turkey burger and it was great! There weren't any complaints at all until we paid for our meal. Our waitress gave us the wrong change back and it was $40 dollars short. When we confronted her she merely stated that she's bad with math. Honestly, we will never be back here again.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, Virginia, United States
“Oh no.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

What happened to this restaurant? The service was fair but the food was trash. The steaks and appetizers seemed like they came from the discount store. This was my first visit in a year. Might be my last.

1 Thank Brian A