“Great pizza”
Review of Bella's Pizza

Bella's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 95 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Going from Nashville to Roanoke VA, stopped for lunch. What a great find! If you are in the area you need to stop!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I love the cold beer and the pizza, however, the restaurant could use a good cleaning and the servers.....well.better not go there. However, if you want an cold beer and some good pizza give them a try, overlook the local flare....and below average upkeep of the place.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at Bellas several times over the years. The food was great..fresh, hot and delicious! The staff were kind of "meh". The reason I'm writing this review was because it was freezing cold in the dining room. My teeth actually chattered and I shook and shivered while trying to eat. The thermostat was actually over our table and had a sign that said, "Thermostat must stay on 68° at all times". We must have been lucky because it was actually 69° while we were there!! I fully understand that the kitchen near the ovens is much warmer (which is what I was told when I asked if they could possibly turn it up just a bit-which they didn't), but please consider your customers who are drinking cold drinks and sitting still for that 45 minutes or so. Keeping the dining room that cold is sure to deter customers from wanting to return if they are miserable during their dinner. I won't be back until summertime when I can eat on the patio.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I had not had Bella's since college and it is still great just like I remembered. The pizza was great. Bread sticks we're super cheesy. Will be back. Not sure why I haven't been sooner.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Their cheesesticks are unlike any others around. Their salads are also great. Pizza is a bit ...floppy.

Been to Bella's Pizza? Share your experiences!