“Very Pleased”

Cook Out
Ranked #43 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Great service with great food! We absolutely love the bbq and onion rings. Wonderful selection of milk shakes.

There are newer reviews for Cook Out

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Traveling home from a long weekend, stopped off in Bristol (Exit 7, I 81) for lunch. We debated the several good choices that are at that location. We decided to try a new burger place called "Cook Out". We studied the menu and were a bit confused with the package lunches that they had to choose from. I had never seen chicken nuggets, corndogs, wraps as a side item. It was good that the place was busy so we could observe others ordering. My wife and I were quiet impressed with the combination lunches we had. For $4.69 you got your choice of a burger, bbq, 2 hotdogs and maybe something else, can't remember. Then you got two sides and a drink included too. Wife had the hamburger with fries and coleslaw. I had a bbq, chicken nuggets and onion rings. All were tasty and fresh. A good quick place to stop to eat, that has good food too!