“Dairy allergy friendly”

Add it.
Sweet Frog Bristol
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

They have a large selection of flavors. I just wish they had more of a variety for our daughter, who has a severe dairy allergy. Would have given a higher rating if they did. But she is happy to eat frozen yogurt with us.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 10, 2018

We always visit this Sweet Frog whenever we are in the area.
It is always clean, well stocked, and a great variety. I never know what 'masterpiece' I am going to create when I arrive. Friendly staff as well

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Took my kids here while staying in the area. Convenient location and familiar (chain) setting was just what they needed.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We got a mix of traditional and mango yogurt with passion fruit poppers, blueberries, graham cracker crumbs, and whipped cream. It was delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Love the flavor varieties and toppings to choose from. My kids absolutely love this place. It's usually their reward place of choice.

Date of visit: December 2015