“Love Outback”

Ranked #62 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We love going to Outback for a good steak. But I also like to have great service. Don't mind tipping good. But this visit was one that you had to hunt down your waiter and remind him of everything. Waiting for salad dressing while everyone else was finishing theirs. So other than that the food was great.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Friendly staff and food was very tasty! I had the small sirloin and lobster dinner and it was very good. Quick in and quick out. No complaints. I would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Maybe it was just a rotten Sunday night at Outback after a long Valentine's Day weekend, but after waiting almost fifteen minutes to even get a menu, my husband and I regretted not leaving. We ate at one of the booths in the bar, thinking our service might be better/faster. But boy, were we wrong, and the place wasn't even very crowded.Terrible service aside, our main complaints were about the food. We also regret not sending back my steak. I ordered the Victoria filet (20 bucks) which is described in their menu, with a picture, as Outback's thickest steak. The one on my plate looked nothing like the picture, and was barely a half-inch thick (also WAY overdone). I asked the server three times if they cooked me the right steak (I'd eaten this one several times in Johnson City, and it had been perfect), and she assured me it was the Victoria filet. She actually argued with me. At that point, I should have grabbed a menu and made her look at the picture, but I just ate the thing because we'd already been there for over an hour, and I was hungry. The usually healthy green beans were nasty greasy and covered (and I mean, COVERED) with some kind of seasoning salt. I blotted them with four bar napkins, and still could not eat them. The server kept disappearing on us (we were not the only ones unhappy with her) and it took forever to get our drinks, food, and then the check. After spending an hour and a half there, we paid in cash just to get out of there. We will NEVER go back to this location again. Not that I'm sure any of them really care.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

A few years ago, I remember Outback being one of the nicer places to eat in the area. My husband and I had a gift card and decided to stop in today. It wasn't crowded, but the wait staff wasn't in any hurry. The salad was the best part of the meal. I ordered Alice Springs chicken, which was fatty and tough. My husband ordered ribs which he said tasted like something you would get from buffet. The food and service at this location have went downhill. Thank goodness for the gift card, because it would be painful to pay full price for cheap food.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband took me to Outback since I had not been to one for sometime and my prior experience had been a good one. He ordered a Rib Eye Steak and it arrived looking like a piece of Round Steak burned and dry....not medium well. We had to wait for an hour and a half to be seated because they had forgot about us. We will not return to this location or any other Outback based on our bad experience.