“Outback”

Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, Virginia
“Outback”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Primarily a steak house. Food is cooked to order. Really enjoy the pork tenderloin served with a relatively mil sweet chili sauce. I think a bit pricey, but under $20 for the entry. Full bar

Visited February 2014

Lebanon, Virginia
“Bad and Getting Worse”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

It seems that the management at this location has lost all interest in doing things correctly. My mother-in-law and her friend returned today after avoiding it for several months (due to bad experiences).

Both Steaks were poorly cooked and clearly undersized. The server was excellent and tried to explain but, in the end, had to admit that both complaints seemed correct. My mother in law didn't want to complain so they told the server that all was fine. However, they promised to each other that they would never return.

This is very sad since Outback used to be first class in every way.

Visited January 2014
Richlands, Virginia
“Not a great experience”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I ate at this outback in September and I have no plans to return to this specific location. We did have a good server who was nice, but most of the food and the managements handling of the situation was not good. The tuna appetizer was good, although I feel like Outback can do better than standard shredded Iceberg on the plate for garnish. I ordered lamb, which I totally regret now. I love lamb and have eaten it many times. When the lamb came out, it was clear that it was not properly butchered as the fat cap was still on each chop on my plate. I tried to eat it, but even after I got the fat cap off, the interior was filled with silver skin. I finally said something our server who then had the floor manager and someone identified as the "proprietor" come over to the table. I was really turned off by the lamb at that point, but they were pretty insistent about having it cooked correctly and brought back to the table. I wish I had just stood up and said no, but I worked in a restaurant for many years and I did not want to be disagreeable. It was brought back to me, with a still significant amount of fat and silver skin. I was just ready for the situation to be over, so I just accepted it and said something. I was very disappointed that we were not offered a discount or even a dessert. I certainly could have been more assertive, but I felt very on the spot and felt like the manager and proprietor just thought I didn't know anything about butchery or lamb (which I do). So, while, again, I could have bee more assertive, I do not feel like my situation was taken seriously, nor addressed properly. No one at my table enjoyed their food very much. The table behind mind was complaining about a situation that happened previously and they were given a free dessert. That did not set well with me. So, I won't be back to this location. I will stick to other restaurants at exit 7.

• Visited September 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“As Expected”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The visit fulfilled the expectations of going to Outback Steakhouse. Food was good as was the service.

Visited November 2013
misstat2
“Trash”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food is trash and the management is trash! One of the "so called managers" must have been on drugs!!!

• Visited November 2013