“Good food”

Alfredo's Italian and Mediterranean
Ranked #36 of 95 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 8, 2018

The pizza and gyros are really good. The staff does need to pay closer attention to detail as it seems my order is usually messed up somehow when I order there. They always eventually make things right but I don't like the hassle. The menu has changed and now the main type of food is Italian.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I was just there and the chicken came out raw in my calzone. the waitress was really rude and unfriendly.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Alfredo's has been around for several years now and consistently offers good food. Fairly quick service.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Over the course of the years, I have been to this restaurant several times, though not in the past year or so. I was first disappointed to find that almost all the Greek food has disappeared off the menu completely--- it is much more an Italian restaurant now, which is all well & good, but the service we received was abysmal. Not going out to eat that often, I like to enjoy the meals when I do. My daughter & I ordered the crab-stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. After half an hour, when we had still not gotten them (& I watched a couple other tables, seated after we arrived, get their complete meals) I had to go to the counter and ask about them. Oh! they were on the counter in the kitchen (good place for them!) These might better be called crab flavored rice stuffed mushrooms. The mushrooms were raw and cold (wonder how long they had been sitting on the counter???) & were MOST DEFINITELY NOT worth the money we paid for them. Not 2 minutes after we got the appetizer, Morgan brought out our entrees--- REALLY? Does she not know that it'd be nice to eat the appetizer as an appetizer and not as a side to the entree???? After serving our entrees, she asked if we needed anything else... Uh... what about our salads and bread????
By this time, both my daughter & I were pretty well disgusted. Were there many other diners in the restaurant, some of this could be overlooked, but no more than a quarter of the tables were occupied. Perhaps Morgan is new at this job? Then again, a little more leeway granted... but I do not believe either was the case... as neither of these excuses could be blamed for the burnt eggplant parmesan I was served.
All in all, the evening at Alfredo's was a bitter disappointment. That's one less local restaurant we will frequent.

1  Thank terry486