“Good place to eat”

Alfredo's Italian and Mediterranean
Ranked #35 of 98 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Alfredo's has been around for several years now and consistently offers good food. Fairly quick service.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Over the course of the years, I have been to this restaurant several times, though not in the past year or so. I was first disappointed to find that almost all the Greek food has disappeared off the menu completely--- it is much more an Italian restaurant now, which is all well & good, but the service we received was abysmal. Not going out to eat that often, I like to enjoy the meals when I do. My daughter & I ordered the crab-stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. After half an hour, when we had still not gotten them (& I watched a couple other tables, seated after we arrived, get their complete meals) I had to go to the counter and ask about them. Oh! they were on the counter in the kitchen (good place for them!) These might better be called crab flavored rice stuffed mushrooms. The mushrooms were raw and cold (wonder how long they had been sitting on the counter???) & were MOST DEFINITELY NOT worth the money we paid for them. Not 2 minutes after we got the appetizer, Morgan brought out our entrees--- REALLY? Does she not know that it'd be nice to eat the appetizer as an appetizer and not as a side to the entree???? After serving our entrees, she asked if we needed anything else... Uh... what about our salads and bread????
By this time, both my daughter & I were pretty well disgusted. Were there many other diners in the restaurant, some of this could be overlooked, but no more than a quarter of the tables were occupied. Perhaps Morgan is new at this job? Then again, a little more leeway granted... but I do not believe either was the case... as neither of these excuses could be blamed for the burnt eggplant parmesan I was served.
All in all, the evening at Alfredo's was a bitter disappointment. That's one less local restaurant we will frequent.

Date of visit: November 2017

alfredosbristolva.com

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Sunshine669925
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Seriously guys... best pizza in bristol. And they deliver. A small pizza with tomato and mushrooms is my go to but they also have great garlic knots and giant potato wedges!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016

We ate here because we were staying overnight nearby on a trip north. What a lucky find! The food was wonderful. I had the avocado chicken salad; my son had the stromboli; my husband had the lamb gyro plate. All was made fresh and expertly. And the Egyptian bread, new to us, was absolutely delicious. Our wait person was helpful and friendly. The prices are moderate and the atmosphere is casual.

Date of visit: December 2016